BDJ Fair 2012
The 2012 BDJ Belle de Jour Power Planner Fair is a big event wherein the 2013 BDJ Planner (http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/products.php) was launched and the BDJ bellas had the chance to gather, witness, enjoy and experience wonderful and helpful insights from different talks of reputable and respected coaching experts, fashion gurus, beauty advocates and successful bloggers and celebrities!
The bellas were also indulged in various activities and in a wide range of woman empowerment-themed festivities and booths of different fashion and beauty shops.
I personally enjoyed this fair so much for so many reasons:
1. I had the opportunity to be one of the 13 models of SM Fashion wears, styled by Sidney Yap and make-up was done by Raine Joson and enjoyed the presence and friendship of our modelling coordinator, Joy Wong!
2. I gained 12 new friends (all the models)! We added each other on FB, followed on twitter and in their blog sites, tag each other on pictures taken from our internet capable phones, whew! Truly enjoyed your company and friendship girls!
Models of 2012 BDJ Fair with Divine Lee
3. I was able to see and learn from Georgina Wilson about her beauty secrets . And of course had the chance to have a picture with her (have to wait for my brother’s email of the pics)! Ü
4. I felt the sweetness of my ever BDJ BFFs, and they were all so excited for me as strut SM Ladies Fashion (https://www.facebook.com/SMLadiesWear?fref=ts) outfit! I love you girls!
with ever BDJ BFFs Nikki, Zen, Joy, Beth
With BDJ BFF Maui Perry
5. We brought home so many goodies, loot bags and prizes! All models got the 2013 planner for free as a give-away for the modeling, along with beautiful products from the BDJ sponsors and partners. Won an overnight stay at Subic Grands with free dinner (courtesy of my BFF’s coupons), and breakfast, GC’s from Browhaus, a free Rajo pair of shoes at SM Parisian, P1000 worth of GC at SM Ladies Fashion and lots more!
6. More importantly, I felt all the love and support of my wonderful family. Mom, Dad, Jojit, thank you for being there! And to my loving family, Laverne, the love of my life and my sweet and adorable kids, EthanLizLiv, enjoyed this event as much as I do. Love you all so much!
with my EthaLizLiv
Lave of my life
Thank you BDJ Planner organizers! Kudos to Darlyn and your team! Know more about these amazing planners at http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/ and LIKE them on https://www.facebook.com/BelledeJourPlanner and get your own power planner! Ü
Pictures were taken by Ethan and Laverne. Ü
Pictures from the my brother’s toy will be uploaded soon! Ü